£8.00 to £10.00 per Hour depending upon experience – Part time/Permanent
We are urgently looking for care workers for Norwich NR1, NR4 area. Excellent working atmosphere and pay. If you share our passion for delivering best possible care that enhances the quality of life for the individual, we can offer you flexible shifts that fit around your family and other commitments.
Benefits of joining our team:
- Full Time/Part Time/Permanent Contract
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- 28 days Paid Annual Leave.
- Mileage costs
- Career progression plan
- Ongoing training with health and social care qualifications (NVQ 2/3, Care Certificate).
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience of working within a care setting is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Excellent attendance and time keeping is a must.
- A proven ability to work in a team.
- Self-motivated and flexible.
- Demonstrate an ability to ensure confidentiality.
The Job requires the following types of care:
- Personal care (for example washing and dressing)
- Taking the customer shopping
- Medication support (prompting and Administering)
- Domestic support (helping our customers keep themselves and homes tidy).
It is essential that you own your car in order to drive between customers houses (or at least a bicycle) (we pay mileage costs). Full time and part time positions are available with all team members working alternate weekends.
If you feel you have what it takes to be a Care Assistant / Support Worker Call Tel: 01953 797130 or Tel: 07878185535 or email: info at riseuphealthcare.co.uk
The successful applicant will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check – If you have a DBS update service please state this when applying.
We are an equal opportunities employer and regulated by Norfolk County Council and CQC.